The Effective Interpreting Series
Seminars on how to use The Effective Interpreting Series are available in a variety of formats ranging from a one-day overview to a two or three-day in-depth training.
- Using EIS materials more effectively
- Incorporating EIS into existing curricula
- Strengthening intralingual skills
- The importance of translation
- Building interpreting competency
All seminars are a combination of lecture, discussion and practical application.
Each session can be geared to the needs of teachers or interpreters.
Download a sample EIS syllabus …
Fingerspelled Word Recognition (RSVP)
This one-day seminar on RSVP shows you how to begin using RSVP and improve your understanding of fingerspelled words.